It was my birthday last week. SV was going to be here for the weekend then it didn't work out and I was seriously bummed. We had a couple of long discussions about things (dating long distance is HARD at times and there are kinks that have to be worked out). Our discussions were more rational and adult than I think I have ever had in a relationship before which was a breath of fresh air in and of itself. Anyway, I got over my birthday disappointment, received a sweet card in the mail from SV and spent last weekend with an amazing friend and all was well.
Today I went home for lunch and when I walked into my back entry there was a box. My first thought was that my mom must have sent something for Blueberry. At closer inspection I realized the box was for me and it was from SV. I was so excited! After I opened the box it took a few seconds for my brain to register what was sitting inside. He sent me an ipod!! I was so incredibly excited!! I have been wanting one because I am trying to get back into the running mode. I danced around for a little bit and then called him to thank him. The only bad thing about finding my box while I was on my lunch break was that I didn't want to go back to work. I wanted to stay home and play with my new toy!!
It was completely unexpected and so thoughtful and I am still in a bit of shock! Although it is another post for another day, I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. And not because of the ipod! :)
2 comments:
:) It makes me happy that you're happy! :)
Btw, I like the new look of your blog!
What a great blogg! Smile from ear to ear! You are the best and so deserve the best!! Do you have lots of songs on it now? Rusty can't wait for the new ipod 4 phone to come out (today) so funny the things that excite us.. love and joy off to you!
Post a Comment