Friday, July 18, 2014

The Summer of Reorganization

This summer I decided that I wanted to reorganize a lot of our house.  Closets, cupboards, etc.  It is slow going sometimes with Peanut around, messing things up faster than I can organize, but I've made a little headway.  Unfortunately I didn't think to take before pictures but, here are the after's!
Kitchen Pantry
 
I created a "command center".  Finally putting some of my Pinterest pins to use!
 
 
I repurposed the spoon carousel thingy into our pen/scissor holder.
 
Reorganized the junk drawers.  We have a gazillion screwdrivers so I organized them into a silverware drawer holder.
 
Our batteries went into a tackle box (thank you Pinterest) and other miscellaneous items went into a clear tote.
 


I moved the spices from the pantry to a cupboard closer to the stove.  LOVE how this one turned out!  I can actually find my spices now!

Instead of having two drawers for Tupperware items I now have it all in one drawer.
 
I have also been working on the basement.  And I will post pictures of that when I am finished.  It is a lot of work but it sure feels good when it is done!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking good!

Melanie said...

Nice! Love seeing pics of nicely organized things!