We were without internet for a little while and I finally got our computer hooked up again today so back to blogging we go! There has been a lot of hard work done on the bedrooms upstairs. We have been staying in a hotel for a week today and plan to be there through this Thursday night. We are hoping that by Friday we can have beds in and will be sleeping in our house.
The trim and walls have been painted and the floors are having finish put on them as I type. I will let the pictures do the talking!
Everly's Room
Baby's Room
Master with one pass of the sander done on the floor
The carpet has been removed from the stairs and it looks so much better. I think the stairs are going to be really pretty when they are done. Actually, all the floors will be pretty. When they are done.
With Carpet
Without Carpet
The portion of stairs from the living room to the landing are Oak and the stairs going the rest of the way upstairs are Fir, same as the floors upstairs.
The next post will hopefully be of finished bedrooms!!
1 comment:
Awesome! You're moving right along!!
Post a Comment