The Friday after Christmas, (yes, I am aware of how long ago that was) Blueberry and I went shopping. Some was out of necessity, some was just for fun. We were gone a lot longer than I had planned. I had opted for fashion instead of comfort when it came to my shoes, and needless to say, my feet were killing me by the time we got home. Blueberry and I decided to play spa. We soaked our feet. (Yes, I ran the "feet soakers" through the dishwasher when we were done. Twice in fact.)
We had snacks, apples and peanut butter along with cookies, of course!
No spa experience is complete without chocolate milk in fancy cups, (Blueberry insisted on the ice cream cups).
Playing spa just may become a regular thing at our house. It was fun, inexpensive, and we didn't have to worry about anyone else's foot fungus!
No comments:
Post a Comment