Want to know how to make a 7 year old child pee her pants while simultaneously screaming and jumping up and down?
Tell her you are going to San Diego to play on the beach and visit Sea World.
That's right. I took the plunge and booked tickets for San Diego. We will be going over part of Blueberry's spring break. The practical side of me says that with the economy the way it is we probably shouldn't be going but, I am so ready for a vacation and it will be the first time that Blueberry and I have been on a real vacation, just the two of us. We will be leaving here on a Wednesday evening and coming home Sunday. Not a lot of time but enough time to enjoy some warmer weather and relax!
Now I just have to get through listening to "how many more days 'til we go" a million times a day!
3 comments:
Oooooohhhhh...how FUN!!!
Good for you! We're thinking of going to Southern Calfornia for Spring Break too...it all depends on how Jeff's job goes over the next few months.
That is fabulous you are going on vacation!!! The economy is tight, but opportunities to build memories with your daughter are PRICELESS!!! Go and have a fantastic time!
Post a Comment