Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Getting Into the Spirit

I feel much better today.  I had a friend put a few things in perspective for me yesterday (thanks Cara) and all is well.  My anxiety is under control.  I even had a relaxing evening of wrapping presents last night.  I did discover that wrapping gifts is not one of my talents.  If anyone says anything I'll just say Blueberry was in charge of wrapping! 

I have a full week ahead of me but the shopping is done.  Now comes laundry and baking, the fun part!  No, I really don't mind doing laundry.  It will be a busy rushed week but it will be worth the relaxing that will come in a few days.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

2 comments:

Cara & Fidel said...

As my good friend Dori says "just keep swimming" :-)
Thanks for the shout out on your blog! I feel so special! And thanks for making me laugh til I cried today.

Swenson Family said...

Hope you had a SUPER weekend. We think of you lots!