Thursday, March 24, 2011

Excitement is in the Air!!

In less than 72 hours I will be a married woman!  Pretty hard to believe, considering I had all but given up on finding "The One".  A year ago I never would have imagined that I would be where I am today.  Life sure changes in a hurry sometimes.  This time it is changing for the better. 

We fly to Las Vegas tomorrow morning.  On the way to daycare today, Blueberry said to me, "mom, I sure hope today goes by really fast".  So do I baby, so do I.  I can't wait to see my family, to see my nieces and nephews and snuggle the babies.  But most of all I can't wait to walk down the aisle with Blueberry toward a future that I never dreamed was possible. 

Let the new chapter begin...

2 comments:

Swenson Family said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited and HAPPY for the 3 of you! Hope your day goes perfect, you deserve a wonderful day! Sending HUGS and CONGRATS!

Unknown said...

Now you have to change the title of your blog!