Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Favorite Spot


Our deck is my new favorite place to be at the new house.  I love sitting out there at night after Blueberry is in bed.  Sometimes I read (with my flashlight), sometimes I just sit and think, but I love how peaceful it feels.  I can hear crickets chirping, and frogs talking in their frog language.  Most evenings lately have been beautiful.  Not too hot, not too cold, slight breeze, perfect for relaxing with a good book. 

In case I haven't mentioned it, I am so happy it worked out for us to move into this house.  Semi-country living has been wonderful so far and I'm sure it will only get better the longer we are here!

2 comments:

Cara & Fidel said...

and best of all you can see my place in the background :) If I climb the water tower we can wave at each other ROFL!

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous!! I want to go there.