Thursday, February 2, 2012

Reason #523 it is Good Hubs is Home

I had a call today from the school nurse.  Blueberry was in her office for the second time, wasn't feeling well and needed someone to pick her up.  I called Hubs and he was able to go pick her up, take her home and put her to bed.  She slept for a couple of hours and seems to be better.  Not sure what the deal was but it was really nice to know that he was available to pick her up.  (Even though he has caught a cold and did not feel well today). Work has been extremely busy this week and Hubs has been amazing.  He has made dinner every night this week for me!  So nice to not have to worry about that when I get home in the evening.  I certainly don't mind doing dishes when someone else cooks for me!

No comments: