I know, two posts in one day but I wanted to document that Peanut slept five hours straight last night. Yes, FIVE hours! She went down for the night at 11:00 pm and didn't wake up until 4:00 am! Now if we can keep this up or close to it.
We've started a bedtime routine. We do a sponge bath every night around 9:00 or 9:30. She's usually awake for a little while after that, then a bottle then fast asleep usually around 11:00 or so. We have also been trying to wake her up more often during the day. Slowly but surely I will be making her bath time earlier and earlier and hopefully sooner rather than later she will sleep longer and longer stretches at night. I can't complain too much though. Since we brought her home she's had two "bad" nights where she cried most of the night. Otherwise she sleeps three to four hours between feedings every night with last night being the longest so far. Go baby, go! :)
1 comment:
Must've been all the holding I did in the evening before she went to bed - so, you're welcome! ;-) hehe
Post a Comment