Blueberry came home today! I was so excited for her plane to land. When she got off she gave me a big hug, the flight attendant checked my ID and away we went. Hubs and Peanut did not go through security with me so Blueberry was surprised to see them waiting for us outside of security. She had lots of stories about her time away and talked most of the way home. She had a really good time but she was really glad to be back with us.
While Blueberry was gone Hubs and I made over a room in the basement for her. For the last few months Blueberry has been sleeping in the basement because she got tired of hearing Peanut cry at night. We finally decided to make the move permanent. Before she left, Blueberry picked out bedding and paint colors and when she got home her new room was transformed.
Blueberry's original room
Very pink and Hello, green!
Original basement room
Boring!
New and Improved!
We wanted her to have something a little more grown up and I think we did that while still keeping it girly and cute. When Blueberry saw it she freaked, in a good way. She LOVES her new room and I am so happy she likes it and I love the way it turned out as well. We are working on a few other little make over projects here and there so stay tuned for that.
Oh, did I mention I'm so happy to have my girl home?! :)
1 comment:
Wow! Looks awesome! Glad she made it back safe and happy. Miss you all!
Post a Comment