Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Things heard while....

Grocery shopping:

I am so hot. Wooftah.
You're so hot...... wooftah?
Yeah, I'm burning up.
Well, we're almost done here.
Oh good. I'll probalby survive then.

What a relief! And what is up with wooftah? If you're going to use a common Minnesota phrase, at lease use it correctly by saying Uffdah!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Driving in the car:

Hey mom, do you know how to milk a cow?
Um, no. Do you?
Yeah, you like, squeeze the thingies and like, hook up like, a machine, and the like, milk comes out the tube.

Can someone please tell me how a Valley Girl learned how to milk a cow's um, thingies??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eating a turkey sandwich:

Mom, do you think the yellow stuff on my cheese is banana pepper juice?
Yes it is.
Oh good. I thought maybe it was cat pee.

I have nothing to say to that except, WHAT???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Playing in the basement:

I think I need to go upstairs and get some bathroom problems taken care of.

That one was maybe a little too much information, but I'm just trying to keep it real for ya. There isn't much of a filter yet between Blueberry's brain and her mouth so you never really know what you're going to get at any given moment!

No comments: