Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Summer so far

Wow. I knew it had been a while, didn't realize just how long it had been since I'd made an update. I don't have internet at home right now so posts will be few and far between for a while yet but I'll do my best.

I can't believe summer is half over already. My parents moved far, far away the end of May. :( Blueberry went to see them in June for two weeks. It was the longest she'd been away from home and we both did pretty well. She had such a good time, there was so much going on down there that I don't think she had much time to miss home. I missed her though. She was glad to be home and was a little cling-on for the first week or so but that was just fine with me.

After getting home Blueberry had ice skating lessons for two weeks. She LOVES skating. She's doing really well and keeps passing her classes with flying colors. She just started swimming lessons yesterday and will have those for the next two weeks now. She goes to the pool a couple of days a week with daycare and that alone has helped her swimming skills immensely. She's been jumping off the diving board and swims to the side of the pool all on her own. My baby is growing up!

While she was at mom and dad's she lost two more teeth. It's amazing the difference it makes in her looks. She looks a lot more grown up with half grown "big people" teeth!

Let's see, I'm sure there are tons of things that I'm missing but I'm currently trying to keep an eye on my very active nephew and type a post. I promise I'll update again as soon as I can. Pictures won't be coming for a while though, not until I get internet at home again. Until next time.....

No comments: