Blueberry had some computer time:
I had time to curl up with a good book and a cup of hot chocolate:
We did a little grocery shopping:
Blueberry had ice skating lessons:
We went trick or treating. Blueberry was a senorita:
If you scare easily you might want to skip the next picture b/c I was.....
Myself. Yes, very scary. Go change your pants if you need to and then come right back!
I made chocolate peanut butter pie:
As I was making the pie the following conversation ensued:
B: What is that for?
Me: It's for work.
B: Are you going to be the only one eating it?!
Me: No, everyone at work will get to have a piece.
B: Everyone except the person who made it.
Me: What are you talking about?
B: You do not have my permission to eat any of that pie.
Me: WHAT?!?!?!
B: You need to work out.
And that folks, is what life is like when you are lucky enough to have your personal trainer living with you!







1 comment:
hahaha she drives a hard bargin I would say! She sounds like a delight sad so far away and not able to help with those leaves! hehe Pie looks great! love to you both!
Post a Comment