Skirts are not normally the first article of clothing I choose to wear on any given day. I am much more comfortable in a pair of pants. However, now that I have a bun in the oven, skirts have become much more comfortable and I have been wearing them a lot more.
Today I had on a knee length maxi type skirt. Super comfy and it was really nice out so I didn't even have to wear tights or leggings. Major bonus!
As I was walking out of school this afternoon I was chatting with a co-worker. I felt something funny and thinking it was my non-maternity slip I didn't pay too much attention. We stopped on the sidewalk in front of our vehicles to finish our conversation when, whoosh, my skirt slipped all the way to the ground!!!
There was a moment of stunned silence on both of our parts and then I hastily pulled up my skirt amid the hysterical laughter of my co-worker. A little boy was walking out to catch his bus (I'm sure he's scarred for life) but thankfully there was no one else around. I don't really need to be known at school as the pregnant streaker!
2 comments:
Ha! I'm still laughing about this! I told everyone this story last night, I'm pretty sure there were tears flowing from all the laughter.
LOL! That would only happen to you... ;)
Post a Comment