I am in pain. I think it is probably nothing except a result of my own stupidity but, I am glad I have a doctor appointment today anyway. Yesterday when I got home from work I took Bella out to go potty like normal. Since my hands don't work quite right these days, I accidentally dropped the leash and she took off like a rocket. I started running after her (didn't think, just acted), she was too fast and kept going. I was calling her, waddling/jogging after when one of the neighbors who was out jogging caught her for me. I thanked the neighbor (in between gasps of air), scolded Bella and took her back in the house.
Shortly after we got inside I started having pain in my lower belly. It got so bad that I could hardly walk. Every step sent shooting pains down my legs and it felt like baby's head was about to fall out. She was moving quite a bit so I didn't worry too much. Every time I tried to roll over in bed last night I had shooting pains that made me want to cry.
This morning I could walk a little better. I am moving a lot slower than normal and still having pain (still feels like baby's head is right there, ready to fall out) but I can move and the shooting pains are gone. My own self diagnosis is that it is round ligament pain. Nevertheless, I will feel better after my doctor appointment this afternoon.
1 comment:
Are you serious? You only have 2 1/2 wks left and you were running?? Man, I wish I'd been there to see it. ;) I think you were just trying to go into labor... Let me know what the doc says! Love you!
Post a Comment