After a long time looking, Hubs finally has a new job! Yay! He is now working about 45 miles from home (much better than being states away). His hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 to 5:00 with a few Saturdays here and there maybe, and some later evenings as needed but, for the most part, he will now be home evenings and weekends!
I'm excited. I'm glad he will get to be home with the girls more. Peanut changes so much so fast and it makes me happy that he won't miss out on all of that. Blueberry needs him around too. She and I are getting to the point where we butt heads a lot. I remember going through this stage with my mom. I know it's the age and I know it will pass but it's nice for her to have someone other than me to talk to on a daily basis. Not to mention he can now help her with her algebra homework!
Already I am enjoying have dinner all together as a family every night. It is nice to be able to talk about what happened during the day, to laugh and joke around and have that time to just be all together.
It will be nice to finally be a normal married couple who get to see each other regularly and, it will be nice for the girls to have their dad around every day. I know this job is quite a change for Hubs but he thinks he will like it and I hope he enjoys being home as much as we will enjoy having him home! :)
2 comments:
So, so, so happy for you all!!! Such awesome news!
This is so GREAT!! I'm so happy for you guys.
Post a Comment