Thursday, September 5, 2013

Shark

I know the three of you who read my blog have been anxiously waiting for the update about my new vacuum.  The wait is over...
 
A few weeks ago our vacuum pretty much bit the dust (Get it?  Dust?  Vacuum sucks dust?).  Ah, I crack myself up.  Anyway, I was on the hunt for a new vacuum so I first went to Facebook to see what others found to be good suckers.  The majority of comments highly recommended a Dyson, however, I could not bring myself to spend that much money.  A couple of people suggested a Shark.  I did some research and ended up purchasing this beauty:


I LOVE it!  It basically morphs into three different vacuums in one. 
Cleaning stairs
 
Vacuum hard floors.  Love this for the kitchen/dining room.  The original design will also do hard floors.
 
It is light which was important to me as we have a lot of house to suck dirt from.  I no longer use a broom in the kitchen/dining room.  If I am vacuuming the carpet I just push a button to switch to bare floor and go to town in the kitchen too.  Works like a charm. 
 
Vacuuming (I'm using that word way too much) is technically Blueberry's job, however, I find myself wanting to take it over just so I can play with my new toy.  Hands down, the best feature of the device is the amazing marks it leaves in the carpet.  When I vacuum I want to see that the carpet has been cleaned and after using my Shark the carpet looks SO nice! 
 
So, there you have it.  If you are in the market for a new vacuum, I highly recommend the Shark.  And no, they did not ask me to blog a rave review! 

2 comments:

Melanie said...

The post I've been waiting for!!! :-) Sounds awesome!

Cara & Fidel said...

WONDERFUL!