Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tagged!

A - Attached or Single: Single

B - Best Friend(s): Jami, Ashley, Denise

C - Cake or Pie: Chocolate cake w/chocolate frosting

D - Day of Choice: Friday

E - Essential Item: Cell Phone

F - Favorite Color(s): Pink & Brown

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Neither, Not a big fan of the gummy

H - Hometown: Somewhere in MN

I - Indulgence(s): Guacamole

J - January or July: July

K - Kids: 1 girl

L - Life is incomplete without: My daughter

M - Marriage Date: Only "The Man Upstairs" knows that

N - Number of Siblings: 3, two brothers and one sister

O - Oranges or Apples: Apples

P- Phobias or Fears: Something happening to Blueberry, house burning down, flying.

Q - Quote: It is impossible to be grateful and unhappy at the same time.

R- Ring size: Honestly? I have no idea.

S - Season: Summer

T- Tag 5 Friends: Jami, Julie, Melanie, Ashley, Denise

U - Unknown fact about me: I like to grocery shop.

V - Very favorite stores: Kohls, TJ Maxx, Target, Kohls, Old Navy, did I mention Kohls?!

W - Worst Habit: Reacting without thinking first.

X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound

Y - Your Favorite Food(s): Mexican, by far.

Z - Zodiac: Cancer

No comments: