When I picked up Blueberry from daycare today she was bursting with excitement. They went on a field trip today to a farm!
WITH ANIMALS AND EVERYTHING. AND I GOT TO MILK A GOAT!
Excuse me, what?
I GOT TO MILK A GOAT! And the thingies that the milk comes out of were furry and wet and a little slimy. A lot of people were grossed out and didn't want to do it but I did it and it was fun.
So, you'd do it again then?
Sure. All you do is squeeze.
Did you wash your hands after you milked the goat?
Well, we touched more animals and I don't know if we washed our hands or not. I think we did before lunch. Or maybe not 'til the end.
Well, that's reassuring. I'm sure the furry, wet, slime from the thingies went well with her peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go scrub my brain of that visual.
No comments:
Post a Comment