Monday, November 3, 2008

Niiiice

Today, on our way home, we drove past a guy raking his yard. On closer inspection, I realized he was raking HIS leaves into his neighbors yard! Seriously? Who does that? Granted the house next door to him is a total eye-sore. I am not even sure anyone lives there, it looks abandoned but still. Bag your own leaves, buddy.


In other unrelated news, I am an idiot (either that or I'm getting Alzheimers). I picked up a few groceries today during my lunch break. I didn't want to leave them in my car as it was pretty warm out today. I brought them into the office and stashed them under my desk. In plain sight. They weren't stuffed in a drawer or anything, nope, they were right under my nose. I arrived home toinght and realized my groceries were still sitting under my desk. Normallly wouldn't be that big of a deal except today I worked in our office an hour away. I am not going back to that particular office until next week. Sometimes my brilliance is astounding.

1 comment:

Amy W said...

LOL!! I love your blog and I love this post!:) You make me smile.