When someone tells you they had surgery, it is best not to ask why they had surgery (especially if they are male) even if they are steering the conversation in such a way that it seems impolite not to ask why they "went under the knife". They just might go into a 20 minute dissertation on the testicular surgery they had and how three days after the procedure it swelled to the size of a baseball. They also might tell you that the doctor told them no hanky panky for two months because "you shouldn't be banging that thing around too much".
Yup. That really happened to me today. At work. With a customer.
From now I am adopting a very strict Do Not Ask policy!
1 comment:
HAHAHA Better you than me Part time!
It does ring true tho. I was signing in for my ultrasound while Fidel waited outside and i heard a lady with a loud voice saying hi to him and then proceeded to say "Are you OK?" Hinting at why is he at the clinic. I told the lady checking me in....thats kinda rude and a loaded question. I wonder if she is prepared for any answer? She's lucky his answer was "yes my wife is just pregnant" Ok vent over. Just find it incredibly rude to be talking loud to an acquaintence at the clinic/hospital! YIKES what if I had a yeast infection! ROFL
Post a Comment