Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Sign

We are currently on vacation.  Should be relaxing and fun, right?  I had a minor setback in my tranquil, relaxation mode yesterday when I found my first GRAY HAIR!!!  Actually, my sister found it and kindly plucked it out for proof.  I didn't believe her at first, kept telling her that it was a stray blonde hair, there's no way I could have a gray hair, I'm too young, the vacation sun must've bleached that one strand out....

It was gray.

I'm trying to tell myself that gray hair is not a sign of old age, but instead a sign of wisdom and maturity.

I'll let you know when I'm convinced.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Rusty just pulled out a gray hair yesterday and the first person I thought of was you! I am only 34 How is the world do I have greys?!!! Well once again I join you in your discovery of life. haha love ya.

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure grey is a sign of beauty :-)
--Rita

Kenneth Pinney said...

hi again... Jocelyn, I just sent a comment on another of your posts and said I couldn't pick up your name but i seemed to be drawing blank... I didn't even think of looking back at the facebook page i had been seeing by chance.