I love books. I can spend hours in a bookstore, browsing the shelves. I don't even need a store. I can spend hours on Amazon browsing books online. I currently have a seven page wish list on Amazon. Not all books but a vast majority is reading material. Blueberry and I go to the library every couple of weeks or so to replenish our stock. I have been known to stay up far too late telling myself, "just one more chapter" which turned into finishing the book. So, you can imagine how the sight below warmed the cockles of my heart.
Blueberry is turning into a bookworm just like me, and I couldn't be happier. She loves going to the library and book stores with me and doesn't complain that she is bored at either. She likes reading her book before bed and does complain when I tell her it is lights out. I hope she has a lifetime love affair with books. And if anyone ever wants to get me a gift, a gift certificate to the book store would be great or something off of my Amazon wish list. I'm just sayin'.

No comments:
Post a Comment