I finished week two on a sort of high note. I had a loss of 1.4 lbs, 3.6 lbs total so far. Not quite as much as I wanted but nothing to sneeze at. My goals were mostly accomplished. I didn't lose a full 2 lbs but I did work out four days and I did get up earlier. If I'm going to be totally honest I will say that I did not get up right at 7:00 every morning but I was usually up no later than 7:10. I was early to work every day last week, as much as 20 minutes early one day! So, all in all it was a successful week.
My goals for this week:
- Workout at least 4 times
- Work out in the morning, not evening. Which means I have to be up around 6:00 am every morning. I managed it this morning and I have to say, my workout was hard. I felt sluggish, tired, had a hard time getting into it but I still burned over 400 calories in under an hour and I loved having my evening "free". No pressure to get dinner made and cleaned up and my work out over with before I rush off to bed. I did some laundry, dusted, and had some time to just veg a little which has been really nice. Hopefully that will be the motivation I need to keep getting up early so I can have more time in the evenings to do what I want/need to do around the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment