It is official, in a few weeks I will be able to check New York off of my bucket list. Our plane tickets are purchased, the hotel is reserved and we are ready to take New York by storm! We will be going over Blueberry's spring break. Our first real family vacation. Hubs asked Blueberry if she would rather go to Florida or NY and she said NY. Not what I would have thought her choice would have been, what kid chooses NY over Disney?
In school recently they talked a lot about immigrants coming over on the boats into NY and she is anxious to see Ellis Island. She has been fascinated with that part of history. I am excited for her (and me) to be able to see some very iconic spots. Times Square, the Empire State Bldg, Ellis Island, Central Park, Wall Street, 9/11 Memorial, Madison Square Garden, Brooklyn Bridge, Rockefeller Center and we are even going to try to see a Broadway show.
The next few weeks we will be planning our itinerary. A friend of ours was recently there and we have gotten some very good tips from her so far. We will be there for six days and my goal is to see as much as we possibly can in those six days. I am very ready to take a bite out of the Big Apple!
2 comments:
That is very exciting! Have fun planning!
Sounds SO exciting! I am very happy for all of you, and I hope you have a wonderful vacation. Take lots of pictures! Love, G'ma J
Post a Comment