I know you guys regularly go to the chiro and your brother was a chiro... what are the treatments like when you go? Right now my guy is just using a gun thing on me and then I lay down with some paddle things on my neck and shoulder for 15 mins for some kind of therapy. (do you like all of my technical terms???) I guess I always thought they laid you down and gave you a few good cracks? Is the gun thing a normal procedure for a chiro or do I need to look for someone else?
2 comments:
From my experience, chiropractors are like doctors, there are good ones and bad ones; I've had both.
I've found two that I like, one in Winsted, and one in Waconia. I've never tried any in Hutch, so I don't have any recommendations there, sorry. :(
A good one can make a big difference!! :)
Yes, so true, there are good and bad. That method is the activator (the gun thing). My chiro uses that when he feels like that would work better, my brother also use to use that (he can no longer practice since his accident).
Some people just don't adjust well with the activator and needs to be adjusted manually (cracked). I say, if your not getting results, keeps looking for a better one and when you call you can ask which method the Dr. uses at the chiro office.
I get popped and get the activator used and use different types of therapy at my chiro.
Post a Comment