Friday, August 2, 2013

Feeling Productive

Today was a busy day.  I had lunch with a couple of friends and when I got home the exterminator was here.  Talked to him for a minute and then started freezing the zucchini I've picked from the garden and the summer squash we got from Hubs parents.  It seemed to take forever but I have the first picking done now.  I have visions of vegetable lentil soup dancing in my head!
 
Getting it all cut up

Helping Mommy

This is a lot of work!

I ended up with 24 cups of zucchini and 10 cups of summer squash!

Also baked banana chocolate chip muffins.
 
I have been pretty productive the last couple of days.  Yesterday I cleaned out my refrigerator.  Picked up and vacuumed the basement.  Cleaned the basement bathroom and re-organized my basement pantry.  Feels good to get some of this stuff done.  Although, the rest of my house looks like a tornado went through.  Guess I will be working on that tomorrow!

1 comment:

Denise Smith said...

Way to go Jocy! Can see you tired poor peanut right out! :-) Are you still MN or have you shifted? Just have a little something for you but unsure where to send it. Love ya!