Wednesday, August 28, 2013

11 Weeks, Going on 11 Months



This little baby of ours does not want to be a baby.  She is constantly trying to pull herself up into a sitting position.  Whether I have her propped up on my knees, laying in her bathtub or laying in her bouncy seat, she is always trying to get up.  The pictures above are exactly what she looks like 95% of the time.  We certainly can't leave her alone in her bouncy seat!  I decided to get out the Bumbo to see if that would work better for my 11 week old who thinks she is 11 months!

 
We still won't be leaving her alone in her Bumbo but, it does seem a little more secure and she can sit a little more upright.  Even though she is ready to grow up I'm not quite ready to be leaving the newborn stage but I am excited to see all that she will accomplish in the next few months.  Motherhood is always a little bittersweet but I wouldn't change it or give it up for anything!
 

1 comment:

Melanie said...

You are a blogging rock star! Way to go!

I need to see peanut again! She's changed in just a couple weeks!