Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Growing Up





We bought a trampoline a few weeks ago.  Blueberry has had lots of fun on it so far.  I've even jumped and got quite a workout!  Will be a fun toy for the girls and their friends.
 
Today I took Blueberry to middle school orientation.  Middle school.  How did we get here so fast?  As I watched her walk in to her new school for the first time I wanted to cry.  I didn't, but I can't promise there won't be a tear shed on the first day of school in a couple of weeks. She's getting so grown up and it is all going by in the blink of an eye.  Some days I wish I could just stop time for a little while.  Since that is not possible, I will continue to marvel at the young girl growing into a woman and do my best to guide her in the right direction.


No comments: