Peanut was two months old on Monday. She had her two month doctor appointment that day as well and is now 10 lbs 9 oz and 21.25 inches. She had shots that day has been the usual for shots, feverish, tired and a little crabby.
This last month she has started smiling and cooing a ton. It is really fun to have "conversations" with her. Her smiles are SO cute! Love this happy baby! She will start daycare in a few weeks. I really like the place we are taking her so it will be easier to drop her off that first day but I'm sure I will be shedding a few tears. Especially since that is also the day Blueberry will start middle school. Will be an emotional day all around.
Let's see, what else has changed this last month. Peanut is now out of newborn clothes and into 3 month outfits. She has started sleeping in her own room at night and has a pretty consistent schedule. Usually down around 10 pm and sleeps until about 4:30, at which time she eats about 3 oz and goes right back to sleep until 7:30 or 8:00. Last night she slept until 5:30 so maybe she will start sleeping a little bit longer this next month. Regardless I can't complain about her sleeping. Now if I could just learn to go to bed when she does!
Car rides are a lot more pleasant. She still cries once in a while but that is getting fewer and farther between. She is content for longer periods of time during the day. It helps to get stuff done around the house. She will sit in her bouncy seat now, awake, for quite a while and just look around and "talk" to us.
All in all she is a very good baby and getting more fun by the day. Can't imagine life without her!
No comments:
Post a Comment