Saturday, April 30, 2011

Mini-Moon, Part Two

Ahhhhh, the hotel. What can I say?  I am pretty sure we had the best room on the whole island.  Seriously.  It was right on the water.  It was the only hotel where you could actually hear the waves coming in and going out.  It was a very small place.  They only had two rooms on the water.  We had to walk up two flights of stairs to get to the hotel and I think there are only 20 guest rooms in the whole place.  They served cookies and milk every night (delicious cookies I might add).  It was the perfect place to stay.
 
Of course we had our own private balcony:

With a pretty amazing view:

After we got checked in we decided to find a place to eat for dinner.  There was a seafood place that had received very good reviews so we decided to see for ourselves if it lived up to the hype.  It did.  The food was excellent.  I was still not feeling 100%, we were both exhausted and decided to turn in early.  The island exploring would begin the next morning...

No comments: